Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DOO RAG - mop down - what we do (dependability)
COUNTRY TEASERS - spiderman in the flesh - the empire strikes back (in the red)
SEEDS - finger pointing at you - future
FRIJID PINK - end of the line - s/t (parrot)
BOTTLE UP & GO BAND - all my trials
ORIGINAL SINS - bethlehem/shopping trip to mercury - live music from a dead campus (wfmu)

*DRINK UP BUTTERCUP - why can't i touch it - even think (yep roc)
PRETTY THINGS - she said good morning - sf sorrow (rare earth)
HIGH DIALS - desiderata
BRISTOLS - who does she thinks she is
TURTLES - making my mind up - happy together (white whale)

BONZO DOG BAND - urban spaceman
WATZLOVES - i have a dream - rockin' country gumbo (voodoo rhythm)
THUNDERCLAP NEWMAN - something in the air - hollywood dream (polydor)
QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE - what about me - what about me (capitol)

SPACEHEADS - joyriding - live music from a dead campus
FUGS - goin down
EMBROOKS - i'm still trying
BYRDS - my back pages

No comments: