Sunday, January 16, 2005

never veering from thee rock

DOO RAG - mop down - what we do (dependability)
*ELECTRIC FRANKENSTEIN - my distraction - super kool (vms)
*CHRIS STAMEY EXPERIENCE - shapes of things - question of temperature (yep roc)
CHESTERFIELD KINGS - running through my nightmares - the mindbending sounds of the chesterfield kings (sundazed)

DOWNBEAT 5 - dum dum ditty - three bullets for alice
PENETRATORS - baby dontcha tell me - kings of basement punk (fred)
THE ENDD - out of my hands - pebbles, vol 9 (aip)
*THE BELLRAYS - making up for lost time - red, white & black (alternative tenacles)

THE PRISONERS - for now and forever - wizer mizer demelza
THE GO - keep on trash - whatcha doin' (sub pop)
STACY'S 5TH - this thing - girls in the garage, vol 5 (romulan)
THE PRIMITIVES - stop killing me - lovely (rca)

*THE SAFES - d down - s/t (provel)
THE STRANGLERS - dead ringer - no more heroes (a&m)
EASYBEATS - made my bed (gonna lie in it) - the definitive series (albert)
TAIL GATORS - carolee - ok lets go (restless)
C.C. ADCOCK - do right little lady - s/t (island)

*THE SAFES - mind meltdown - s/t (provel)
*SEEDY GONZALES - just killin' time (before time kills me) - ep (gigantic)
THE DEXATEENS - air we breathe - s/t (estrus)
*KINGS OF LEON - taper jean girl - aha shake heartbreak (rca)
*AMBERGRIS - throwaway child - here in the valley (no way out)

DEVIL DOGS - backstage - saturday night fever (sftri)
PSYCHOTIC TURNBUCKLES - she put a spell on me - pharoahs of the wayout (survival)
EDWIN STARR - 25 miles
*NEKO CASE - blacklisted - tigers have spoken (anti)

UNDERTONES - male model - s/t (rykodisc)
*DOLLYROTS - be my baby - eat my heart out (panic button)
HEARTBREAKERS - i love you - lamf (track)
X-RAY SPEX - i live off you - germ free adolscents (virgin)

REIGNING SOUND - straight shooter - time bomb high school (in the red)
STEEL MINERS - take my time - irony (get hip)
MC5 - sister anne - high time (atlantic)

No comments: